|Trivia:||There are 6 trivia records. Some examples:|
- After her divorce from John Barrymore, she ran a business importing straw baskets and handbags from Haiti.
- As a Hunter College student of 19, she wrote an adoring letter to John Barrymore, then 53 and hospitalized in Manhattan. He phoned her, they had a pleasant talk and he invited her to visit him. There was a most meaningful kiss in his hospital room.
- She was the only one of John Barrymore's former wives to attend his funeral in 1942.
- She was the first of John Barrymore's four wives to use the Barrymore name professionally, and the first to undress onstage.
- To help Christopher Plummer prepare for a one-man show on John Barrymore on Broadway in 1997, she showed him Barrymore's love letters.