|Trivia:||There are 8 trivia records. Some examples:|
- Originally a pretty starlet/ingenue in Hollywood, Morley's career was ruined 50 years ago by the Hollywood Blacklist/McCarthyism. She has long been a staunch left-wing activist around the San Francisco area. Now in her 90s, she appeared in a Vanity Fair photoshoot featuring other surviving victims of the Blacklist in December, 1999.
- In 1954, she ran unsuccessfully as a New York lieutenant governor candidate for the American Labor Party.
- She only made one film, an independent western called Born to the Saddle (1953) after testifying before the Senate Committee hearing alongside her second husband Lloyd Gough, who shared her 'leftist' views. Both then dropped completely out of sight. He eventually came back in the 60s, she didn't.
- Hollywood folklore has it that she broke into films when she read lines with actors being tested for Greta Garbo's movie Inspiration (1931) in 1931. She was so convincing that director Clarence Brown cast her in a prime role.
- Had a son Michael by first husband Charles Vidor.